Knowledge is knowing that Frankenstein is not the monster.
Wisdom is knowing that Frankenstein is the monster.
They traded coherence for word play.
The first Frankenstein was referring to how many incorrect call Frankenstein’s monster, Frankenstein.
The second is saying Frankenstein was the actual monster for his actions in the story.
- What OTPs in your fandom(s) do you just not get?
- Are there any popular fandom OTPs you only BroTP?
- Any fandoms that don’t appeal to you?
- Have you ever unfollowed someone? Why?
- Do you have a NoTP in [insert fandom here]?
- Has fandom ever ruined a pairing for you?
- Is there anything you used to like, but now can’t stand?
- Unpopular opinion about [insert fandom here]?
- Have you received anon hate? What about?
- Any fandom you’re ashamed of being in?